Monday, August 20, 2012

Solange Knowles Shows Off Her Brooklyn Home In Elle



Solange Knowles is showing off her beautiful Brooklyn home in the current issue of Elle Magazine, available on newsstands now. In the multi-page spread, she gives a tour of the Carroll Garden home that she shares with her boyfriend Alan Ferguson and son Juelz, while explaining how her home decor is a reflection of her personal style:
 I had a moment when I looked at my closet and I was like ‘Whoa, I don’t really have any basics. And with my house, I wanted to find a balance of having great colors and patterns but also a really livable, warm, serene space.
She also showed off her son Juelz’ room while joking with him about selling him off:
I’m going to sell you off to the disney channel and make a lot of money off of you!
She most definitely could. He’s such a cute kid!
Check out a few pages from the spread below


No comments:

Post a Comment